All-in-one debugging tool powered by Stratify OS
How it Works
Signup now for a chance to win a free Beta Toolbox
The tools are completely customizable. Using a plain text editor, you can add or modify buttons in order to customize your workflow. For example, you can have a button send a message over the UART and at the same time trigger a logic analyzer run.
Build and Share Tools
If you just can't find the tool you want, you can build your own tools. This includes a combination of UI code that is based on the Stratify UI framework (which is powered by Qt/QML) and a C++ firmware application that will run on the Toolbox itself. Once your tool is created, you can share it with the community using the Stratify Cloud.
- ARM Cortex M7 at 200MHz+
- 512KB Flash, 128KB RAM
- 4GB SD Card for storing tools and data
- 40 Pin RPi Compatible Header
- High Speed Micro USB Port running at 480Mbps
- Up to 7xUART, 5xSPI, 2xI2S, 2xI2C, 27xGPIO
- Up to 17 ADC Inputs
- Timer Capture pins Logic Analysis over 100MHz