Stratify OS Documentation
Applications can be built using the Stratify API which is a C++ framework for task management, hardware abstraction, graphics, and much more. Applications can also be built using C/C++ and standard POSIX and C library calls.
The Stratify Graphics library is a microcontroller optimized graphics library. It supports many drawing functions from lines, arcs, pixel to vector graphics. It can be built to have 1, 2, 4, or 8 bits per pixel color schemes.
Object NotationBrowse Docs
Stratify Object Notation (SON) is a data management library that structures data similarly to JSON but is optimized for microcontrollers. It has built-in message passing which facilitates sharing data between processors.
- SDK Installation
- Setting Up Qt Creator with the SDK
- Running Stratify OS on the mbedLPC1768
- Running Stratify OS on the Nucleo-F446ZE
- Build, Install and Run Hello World
- Blinky Application Tutorial
Stratify OS Concepts
- Stratify OS Overview
- Understanding How to Access Hardware in Stratify OS Applications
- How Stratify OS Leverages ARM Cortex M Hardware
- Understanding Filesystems on Stratify OS
- Understanding Threads on Stratify OS