This is the Stratify Application Programming Interface (API) documentation. This documentation is for building applications for Stratify OS. If you are creating board support packages, you will want to take a look at the Stratify OS documentation.
StratifyAPI is a library for Stratify OS applications that makes it easy to access hardware and other system functions (you can also use standard POSIX and C Standard Library functions if that is your style).
If you are new, it would be highly beneficial to quickly read through the naming conventions: https://github.com/StratifyLabs/StratifyLib#naming-conventions. Once you are familiar with those, you can check out these useful namespaces to get started.
- hal - Hardware Abstraction Layer
- calc - Useful software algorithms
- draw - Drawing on an LCD
- fmt - Common file formats
- sys - Access to timers and files and such
- var - Variable storage in data and strings
The following examples will give you an idea about how things work. These are the objects used in the examples.
- hal::Uart - access to UART hardware
- hal::Pin - read and write pin values
- var::String - string manipulation
- chrono::Timer - Timing and delays
Here is an example of a UART echo routine.
The best way to learn is to get started: https://github.com/StratifyLabs/HelloWorld#helloworld.